This gives a short history of the club and summarises the facilities available

The club was founded in 1956, has had four courts since 1981, floodlights since 1985 and a new clubhouse since 1992. The facilities include: 4 astroturf tennis courts, Floodlights for all courts (till 10pm). Modern clubhouse (with changing, shower and kitchen facilities) Car parking, practice wall.  For more info see club info booklet: STC Member Info booklet

Stocksfield Tennis Club
l